Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book

Well, it is here! The new 2011 Fall/Winter Idea Book from Close To My Heart. There are so many beautiful, fun, and creative ideas in this new Idea Book. Too bad I have to go back to work, I'd much prefer to stay home and craft!

I'm sure you've heard already, but if not, Close To My Heart now has an exclusive Cricut cartridge! It is called Art Philosophy. With the cartridge, which contains 700 images: font, shapes, and 3-D items, you also get 3 9x13 Dimensional Elements, and 3 stamp sets. Not only that, the stamp sets in this package can not be purchased any where else in the Idea Book. And let me just tell you, I'm having a blast playing... opps, I mean crafting.

The Augus Stamp Of The Month is called "Wicked." It is "wicked" fun getting Halloween cards made. Here are a few I've done recently.


Feel free to contact me for YOUR copy of the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. C'mon... you know you want it!

Also, check out www.closetomyheart.com then click on the Ideas & Inspirations tab. You'll see different how-to videos for several items in the Idea Book.

Well, I guess I better go set up my classroom. Of course, that is no where near as fun as playing/crafting! Have a fabulous Wednesday and I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment