Thursday, March 1, 2012

CTMH & You!

You’ve seen all rest, now join the BEST ~CLOSE TO MY HEART!

When you sign up on my team as a new Consultant March 1-31, you’ll receive a FREE (yes! I said Free!) Exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge collection along with your New Consultant Kit!  The collection retails for $99 and it will add so much to your New Consultant Kit!  With the cartridge, you get 3 coordinating My Acrylix D-size stamp sets and 3 sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes.  If you already own the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge – no problem, just enjoy picking out $100 worth of product instead!



So let’s just list it all out.  For $99 you get:
·       Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
·       3 coordinating My Acrylix D-size stamp
·       3 sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes
·       Close To My Heart color swatches
·       All kinds of brochures
·       Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book
·       Spring/Summer 2012 B&T Duos Sampler
·       Cello bags
·       Petite Perks Sweet Thanks Incentive Stamp Set
·       My Acrylix Wonderful You Incentive Stamp Set
·       Double Scrubber
·       My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner
·       Bonding Memories Glue
·       Sponge
·       Liquid Glass
·       Clear Sparkles
·       Micro-Tip Scissors
·       Dark Chocolate My Legacy Faux Leather Album
·       My Creations Collage Cubes
·       Workshops on the Go- Stella Kit
·       Stella Compliments Canvas Shapes
·       Colonial White Die-Cut Cards
·       Clear Sparkles
·       Olive Exclusive Inks Pad
·       Cocoa Exclusive Inks Pad
·       Lagoon Exclusive Inks Pad
·       My Acrylix Urban Alphabet Stamp Set
·       My Arcylix Just for You Stamp Set
·       1 x 3 ½  My Acrylix Block
·       3 x 3 My Acrylix Block

ALL of the above for $99
Are you ready to join my team now?
Contact me & we'll get started



No comments:

Post a Comment