Monday, April 15, 2013

Projects and Cards!

Well, I've been a bit busy creating a few things and wanted to share with you!

For Easter, I made a goodie bags for my niece, nephew, brother & sister-in-law.  Of course, I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and then a few stamps from Close To My Heart.  I wanted to show the tag for each bag, as well as what each bag looked like without the tag, hence the 2 pics of each one.

Madison's goodie bag using Chantilly paper pack from Close To My Heart


 Gary & Julie's goodie bag using Chantilly paper pack from Close To My Heart.


Christian's goodie bag.  He is a major University of Texas fan, so his items are always done in orange, or in the case of Close To My Heart, Sunset!



Ok, on to the latest card wokshop.  For Mother's Day, I chose to use the Claire paper pack.  Such bright & fun colors!

This first card was made with Claire paper (X7166B),Country Born (D1543) stamp set, Claire Assortment (Z1813), Chocolate ink (Z2111), and Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon (Z1808)


Card #2 is using Claire paper (X7166B), Perfect Fit - Mom Stamp Set (C1543), Pirouette Stamp (B1409), Hollyhock ink (Z2128), and a canvas button from our While Supplies Last section.

*This card is my version of the card on page 79 of our Idea Book.



Card #3: Claire paper (X7166B), Baker's Twine: Harvest Assortment (Z1751), Sunset ink (Z2191), and the April Stamp of the Month: My Sunshine (S1304).

*This card is my version of the card on page 105 of our Idea Book.


Card #4: Claire paper (X7166B), Outdoor Denim ink (Z2140), Sunset ink (Z2191), Perfect fit- Mom Stamp set (C1543), and Shimmer Trim in Silver (Z1799)


Card #5: Claire paper (X7166B), Sanding Kit (Z1294), Quick Cards-Butterfly (A1120), Claire Assortment (Z1813), Alcohol Markers in Cotton Candy (Z2417) and Autumn Terra Cotta (Z2427).

*This card is my version of the card on page 72 of our Idea Book.


I have a few more projects that I'm working on and hope to get them posted in the not too distant future.  Have a great day & keep crafting my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards! And your Easter bags and tags are really cute too, sure your family enjoyed receiving them! Going to be a follower now!

    ReplyDelete