Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Classroom Decor Part 2

Here it is, the 2nd item I created for my classroom after browsing the cuteness at the craft store.  As I mentioned before, I can't pay my hard earned $$$$$ for something that I know I can make at home.  Now, I will admit, I did pay for the frame, but I got it at 50% off, so it was worth it.  I also purchased 1 sheet of scrapbook paper, which I used as the background.  I very rarely purchase anything other than Close To My Heart products, but I just loved this paper and I knew it would be perfect for my project.  

All the letters were cutting using either the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection (Z3171) or the 
Artiste Cricut Collection (Z3170) from Close To My Heart.  The rose was from the Art Philosophy Collection.  The bling is unfortunately retired now, but I absolutely love it.




Here is the project hanging on the wall of my room.  It's hard to see, but you can get the idea.  Not bad for a $10 frame and some scrapbook paper, right?  :D



Let me know what you think, I love hearing from you!  And post any items YOU'VE made for your work space or classroom.

Until next time...Happy craftin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment