Saturday, September 19, 2015

Nevermore - Part 1



Hello my friends!

It has been quite some time since I've posted and I'm sorry.  Life has been insane and I'm just now getting back to some normalcy.  

So, back to the blogging and posting of creations I have done.  The card below is 5x7 using the new Nevermore paper pack from Close To My Heart as the base.  The overlay is an old transparency that a co-worker was going to throw away.  I snagged up about 5-7 boxes of transparencies that day - for free!  The edges & images have been inked in Staz-On and the images are from the Steampunk Scoundrels stamp set.  







As always, you can click the links and go straight to my website to order the paper and stamp set.  I'd love to hear your opinion on the card.

Until next time...Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment